ML PPP

Post by Shan » Tue, 20 Feb 2001 05:03:41

G'day

can anyone help me find docs on setting up ML PPP to bind two modems
together?

have a PC setup with Red Hat 7.0 currently using one modem.

will need to remove mouse to connect second modem so will probably need
cli instructions

Thanks

1. ML PPP, Bundled ISDN connection with PPP under Linux...

Hi:

I am using RedHat 4.1, ppp 2.2.0f, and an external Zyxel 2864I TA.

I am using it currently at 64Kbps, but I want to make bundled (128Kbps)
connections using pppd.  The problem is that while the TA connects,
LCP does not work at all.

Is there a version of multilink ppp around or some other fix?

Thanks in advance,

Maureen Lecuona

--
|| maureen  || For this world that men have made, none of us is bad enough.
||          || For the world that made us, none is good enough.    -Edward Abbey
|| lecuona  || Those who dream of the joys of living in a space colony should
||          || live in a space colony.                             -Edward Abbey

2. can't add new user

3. ML-PPP and COURIER i-modem

4. Certification FreeBSD

5. ISDN BitSurfr Pro ML-PPP

6. URL format

7. updating from ml-8 to ml-9

8. Micron Millennia pro 2 manual

9. PPP and PPP and PPP and PPP and PPP and HEADACHE

10. Samsung ML-1710 Laser Print3er

11. Help needed to setup mail server with ml.org domain

12. HACMP and AIX 4.3.3 - is a ML patch required?

13. Inet Sharing with ML 8.0 PowerPack