Nortel 2600 VPN Switch and IPSEC

Post by Robert McDona » Tue, 12 Feb 2002 04:38:47

Ok, here's the current setup.  I have a Linux 7.2 Gateway that uses Ip
Masq for my internal LAN via ipchains, no ports are currently being
blocked.  I need to use the Nortel 2600 Contivity Client software on
my computers within my LAN to connect to another company's VPN switch.
 The Nortel 2600 needs the following open, UDP/IP 500, AH Protocol 50
and Protocol 51.  I am not familiar with IPSEC so I need to know how
to setup IPSEC on my linux gateway so that my internal LAN can connect
to the other company's VPN.

Thanks,
Robert

1. Connecting a Nortel VPN client through OpenBSD (2.9) to Nortel VPN Switch

I am trying to allow a system on my local net (using Nortel Extranet Access
Client) to connect through my OpenBSD Gateway (ver 2.9) to my companies
Nortel VPN Switch. I have been reading a ton on esp, gre, a possible patch
to ipf but nothing seems to work and there are no definitive howto's?

Any suggestions (and please not buy a LinkSys/DLink/NetGEAR home broadband
gateway - I want to do this with my OpenBSD box and it should be possible
either via proxy or passthrough?)

Thanks in advance,

- will

2. can npasswd support to deny change password twice in one day.

3. Nortel Extranet VPN client (IPSec) through OpenBSD2.7 w/ ipf and ipnat ??

4. Where is the 'task_struct'?

5. Nortel - Contivity Linux client - VPN - IPSec

6. user cannot chdir to home

7. IPsec, solaris, and nortel contivity switch

8. ensoniq

9. IPSec/VPN to Cisco router with IPSec IOS ?

10. Network to Network IPSec VPN using RHEL/CentOS: separate VPN Router and LAN Gateway

11. IP-Filter, NAT, IPSEC and Nortel Extranet Access Client question

12. Linux -> Nortel Bay server (IPSec)?

13. Access to Nortel Extranet VPN