Internal ISDN Telewell

Post by Jarmo Uusi-Maa » Sun, 18 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
I'm using Telewell ISDN (internal). I know that there is
Linux support for Telewell external, but anybody know
is there coming driver for internal Telewell?
(using Red Hat 4.0)

1. Need help with a Telewell ISA-ISDN passive internal card

I managed to get this card to be recognized by Linux 2.1.120 and HiSax, by
using the TeleInt driver and IRQ 4. All the other IRQs behaved as follows:

"
TeleInt: IRQ x count 0"
TeleInt: IRQ x count 0"
TeleInt: IRQ x getting no interrupts during init 1
TeleInt: Resetting card
"

...and the system collapses.

IRQ 4 works only, when the driver is not compiled to the kernel and when it
is not insmod'd at the boot. (if /etc/modules has a line "hisax", it crashes
the system like above).

With IRQ 4 and Debian 2.0's isdnutils, I tried an asyncPPP connection. ATZ
returned OK, AT&Exxxxxx returned OK, but ATDxxxxxx just waited for the
CARRIER.

Also, when using IRQ 4, the card seizes both ISDN lines, even when I'm not
connected. If I take off the modem's cable, the lines are restored to
normal. This happens when insmodding the driver; rmmodding doesn't help.

And now for the worst part: It works perfectly well under Windows 98. 98's
driver is for "Intec SIC" card, so if some of you got that working for
Linux, please write me.

--

2. please HELP: cannot mount iso9660-type, TOSHIBA-CD-ROM

3. Problems with a telewell ISDN passive card

4. Compiling X4.0 with optimisations for i686

5. Telewell ISDN card - is there Linux support?

6. Modem Command

7. Telewell TW-5614 on rh 7.3

8. SpeedStream 1021 (wireless) PCMCIA

9. internal mail starts isdn-connection to www

10. How to setup an Askey internal ISDN adapter ?

11. Sportster Internal ISDN setup

12. ISDN - internal/external ?

13. Can I disable PnP on ISDN BitSurfer Pro ISA internal