Help: Where is hostcvt.build ?

Post by Norris Y » Sat, 07 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I have read from NET-2-HOWTO that the 'hostcvt.build' can help me to setup
the 'named' deamon.  But I cannot find it anywhere in my harddisk and even
the cdrom.  If you know where is it, please let me know.

Best regards,

Norris Yu

1. Slackware 1.1.1 missing hostcvt.build?

Hi,

   Subject just about says it all!  I can't find it anywhere, and I have
installed every disk in the sets (at least all the ones the setup asked for!)
What does one do with the T, Q, & CC series disks?

   Thanks!

   Mike was here...

--

// UUCP    ->  ...uunet!invlogic!mmclagan
// snail   -> Innovative Logic Corp, P.O. Box 3247 Laurel, MD, USA 20709-3247

2. Crack on HP-UX 10.20 Trusted System

3. Where is hostcvt.build?

4. Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) website and Mailing list

5. looking for hostcvt.build for DNS setup

6. KDE Whiners

7. Named setup program -HOSTCVT.BUILD-Where?

8. SuSE 6.3 on AlphaServer 1000A 5/333

9. hostcvt.build? Where can I find it?

10. Nameserver/hostcvt.build Confusion

11. Help! Kernel build problems (My own, am sure)

12. REPOST:Am I building shared libraries correctly?

13. 2.2.19 borks am-utils building :-(