SNA printer Server

Post by Kevin Tomlinson x503 » Sat, 23 May 1998 04:00:00

Is there anyone out there running a Linux SNA printer server ???

Any reference to products would be helpful.

Thanks
Kevin

Live life to the full : beer, curry and wild women is a damned
                        fine way to go !

1. SNA server/print to same printer from different systems

Where can I find SNA server / 6000 Version 2.2.0 ? To be able to use the
same printers from 2 different RS/6000 machines I have to use PSF Direct.
And to be able to configure and use the PSF Direct program I obviously have
to have SNA Server / 6000 installed. Is it a separate program for PSF or is
it part of AIX or a completely separate product?

Regards,
Mikael Ahlgren

2. RAID )fp9A\/MpEHi>H+z!TZpgBsi9hHQ$IWy`xDm7}TdnQ%$v^en[M4_GI~)d`d%]wJ?(v5;^^KOj%)|pv W'wLia4&6@9AS-1rU)Yt1I`B]^u*/4Oj`H^!Q9jqa?7eitZ~\_%J+0SnzW=G+74wqYt]Jm7BJl`vEh u[z~-D&a^p16O3'""YHVz5WsqYm1mOFVj+

3. LINUX-SNA : problem with sna tools

4. umask error with Sun mounting Linux NFS

5. Difference between IBM SNA for Windows and IBM SNA for UNIX

6. permanent alias

7. Migrate from SNA v4 to SNA v5

8. Prolog

9. migration from sna version 3.1 to sna version 5 problems

10. Printers and SNA

11. Linux SNA Printer Gateway

12. SNA server 1.2 to eNetwork Ver 5 - migrate?

13. eNetwork Comm Server Rel 5.0 -> migrate from SNA 1.2?