Madge Smart 16/4 ISA Ringnode in Slackware 3.2

1. Linux driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Ringnode ISA adaptor

I am a UNIX Sysadmin.  We are running hundreds of desktops using aged
Madge Smart 16/4 AT Ringnode ISA adaptors connecting to the HP-UX
boxes and the IBM big iron on the tokenring backbone.  I am now
looking into the feasibility of linux networking, but couldn't find
the approriate driver for the mentioned adaptor.

I know that it's Mr Adam Fritzler who supports the development of
TMS380 Linux drivers.  I did send him my query, but I haven't received
his reply.  Anybody who's got a working copy of "atula.c", please
kindly let me know.  I'd like to have a copy also for serious testing.

http://www.zigamorph.net/tms380tr/

Thanks,
King-tim Yim.

2. shiva vpn and iptables

3. Driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode?

4. CGI instances writing to the same file?

5. Driver for Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode tokenring card

6. Wireless NIC running Linux that offers stateful inspection

7. Configure Madge Smart 16/4 Plus Ringnode

8. execvp() and command line arguments

9. Driver for Madge - Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode

10. Madge Smart 16/4 AT Plus Ringnode Token Ring card

11. Madge Smart 16/4 PCI Ringnode (Token Ring adapter help)

12. token ring: madge smart 16/4 pcmcia ringnode mk/2

13. Driver for Madge 16/4 ISA client Pnp ringnode