Firewall and IPSec

Post by Leo Stutzman » Fri, 15 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I have a private network with 5 machines (2 are NT, 1 is Win98, 2 are Linux
(RH5.2)). I have this network connected to a Firewall, also running RH5.2.
The firewall connects and masqerades to a cable modem to the Internet.
Everthing works great and I'm a happy camper.

Now work has implemented an Extranet host using IPSec. I have the client
installed on an NT machine.

Does anyone know how to configure the firewall to allow this traffic? Is
this possible? Or is there an IPSec patch that needs to be applied?

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.
Leo