RedPoint SnmpQL source code

Post by ncre » Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:40:20

Hyall, I'm looking for the source code of RedPoint SnmpQL, anyone knows
where I can find it?

Thanks

1. Creating web access to source code (aka OpenSolaris source browser)

Hello.

I have a large software system that my coworkers would like to search
and browse with a web-browser. We do currently have such a system
configured with glimpse, but it running on Linux. I am currently trying
to reduce the number of different OS-versions / servers, and would like
to move this functionality to a Solaris server.

Before I start to configure glimpse on Solaris I would like to know if
there is a better alternative out there. The Source Browser on
OpenSolaris looks great, but I didn't find any information on what
software it is using so I could give it a try....

Any hints / pointers would be appreciated!

Trond

2. dtmail and uuencode

3. Source Code printing for code reviews....

4. Partitions, mount points and sizes

5. Get the source code of Code Crusader

6. where is sendmail's makemap?

7. Portable code: Same C++ code source for MS-Windows and XFree86.

8. Can any open source compiler convert C++ source to C source?

9. XM:3332 Apollo series SCSI-1 drivers in C source code

10. Descent source code released!

11. Spread the source code of Windows

12. Ping source code