motorola modemSurfr

Post by Jacek Burghard » Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I have external modem motorola modemSURFR and I can use it with minicom but
I can't get it working with ppp and diald please help me set it up

1. Motorola Modemsurfr & Linux

Does anybody know of Any problems with Using Motorola's 56k Modemsurfr
external Modem under Linux?
I have a Compaq and my modem will not work under Linux So I'm Trying to
Figure out which Modem to Buy I like Motorola Modemsurfr but I need to know
if there are any Problems.

Got Any Suggestions??

2. NFS and secure RPC ?

3. sb16 awe PnP and Motorola ModemSURFR 56k PnP

4. GNU packages

5. Motorola ModemSURFR 56k Internal -HELP

6. setting up a tftp server

7. Motorola ModemSurfr 56k Internal and Linux Redhat 4.2

8. contact management software

9. Motorola Modemsurfr 33.6 will it work ?

10. Motorola Modemsurfr 56.6k external?

11. Motorola ModemSURFR

12. tcgetattr failed for Motorola MODEMSURFR 56K

13. Motorola ModemSurfr