nfs reexport SuSE 7.3

Post by Georg Wütschne » Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:28:29

I'll have another try: maybe someone can help me with my problem:
A server (A) is connected to a public and a private-IP network. A client
in the private-IP network has to have access to a folder on a second NFS
server (B) in the public network.
On A the relevant folder of B is mounted, on the client the folder of A,
in which the mounted B-folder is.
On the client I see all files in the folder on A and can access
everything with origin A, however, if I try to change to the B-subfolder
(which is complete available when accessing directly from A), this
subfolder stays empty.

--->What can I do so that the client can access the B-folder via A??

In (with SuSE 7.3 still existing) rc.config on A  REEXPORT_NFS is
already switched to "yes", in /etc/exports on A the access on the
A-folder, in which the B-subfolder is, is allowed for the private-IP
network.

Thanks a lot,
Georg

1. nfs reexport SuSE 7.3

[...]

2. cgi that will send form data in email?

3. NFS problems w/ SuSE 7.3

4. Fixed priority scheduling in Solaris 2.6

5. NFS file locking under SuSE/x86 7.3

6. Quantum drives

7. Why is SuSE updates for 7.3 older than 7.3?

8. patches killed my PPP connection

9. NFS is not working (SuSE 7.3)

10. 43P 140 SuSE 7.3, Was: IBM RS/6000 43P 140 SuSe v7.3 PCI Graphic Card

11. NFS reexport(?) SuSe7.3

12. SuSE 7.3 and aa support

13. Gnome & SuSe 7.3