Does Pirhana still work in Redhat 7.0 ?

Post by moparconvtma » Fri, 29 Dec 2000 18:37:20

Hello and thanks for any answers. I have tried to install Piranha on my
recent upgrade to 7.0 and in the docs and how to information it says to
enable packet defragmenting to set up LVS as that is what I am doing, but it
still doesn't work and then my private network will no longer function with
regards to being able to reach the internet. Maybe I am asking to much? Do
IPMASQ and Portfwd not work together? Again thanks for any help.
Bryce Kennedy

Does Pirhana still work in Redhat 7.0 ?

Post by moparconvtma » Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:37:57

Update! Never mind the defrag question as it was not an issue like I thought
as it was off and my private network connected to the outside and with it on
it still does, I did flush my ipchains rules in between so there must have
been a rule that was wrong that made me think it was the auto defrag
setting. But I still need to know if there are any special issues with using
Red Hat 7.0 and Piranha for LVS. Thanks

Quote:> Hello and thanks for any answers. I have tried to install Piranha on my
> recent upgrade to 7.0 and in the docs and how to information it says to
> enable packet defragmenting to set up LVS as that is what I am doing, but
it
> still doesn't work and then my private network will no longer function
with
> regards to being able to reach the internet. Maybe I am asking to much? Do
> IPMASQ and Portfwd not work together? Again thanks for any help.
> Bryce Kennedy

1. Why won't RedHat 7.0 run a binary which worked in RedHat 6.x?

[This is off-topic for c.o.l.d.system.  Followups redirected.]

It probably can't find the dynamic linker /lib/ld-linux.so.1, which is for
libc5 binaries.  Run "strings ./lmgrd | grep ld-linux", and see whether it
refers to this linker (as opposed to /lib/ld-linux.so.2, the libc6 dynamic
linker).

--
Paul Kimoto
This message was originally posted on Usenet in plain text.  Any images,

2. NTFS - again and Redhat 6.0

3. Server: Apache/1.3.20 (Unix) message removal

4. Suse 7.0; Yast2, kinternet, rc.dialout und ich komme nicht ins Internet

5. how can I see hostname in NFS networking

6. SoundBlaster 32 PNP ctcm.exe and DOS 7.0 (Win95 DOS)

7. Does anyone know if Linux supports cyberdrive cdroms?

8. Does anyone have masquerading working on redhat 7.0

9. CD-RW doesn't work at Redhat 7.0 with 2.2.16-22

10. ISA Modem (hardware) used to work under RedHat 7.0 but now is not detected.

11. RoadRunner Cabel working with Redhat 7.0?