Samba/mgetty/printfax problem

Post by r » Tue, 26 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Well, I finally found what I was looking for for faxing
(respond+printfax).  It works, however, I am having one slight problem:
faxspool does not seem to run!  I know that faxspool runs manually, and
the paths are correct in printfax.pl...any suggestions?

1. win to linux dialin, samba, ppp, mgetty?

Here's my situation:
I have 2 computers connected via modem. One computer still runs on win98
the other is a redhat 6.0 linux machine.
The linux machine is configured for dialout with kppp.
What i want to do is copying files from the win to the linux machine.
Which programs do i need , samba, ppp, mgetty ... ?
I have already read  many howto's but the more i read the more it's
confusing.

2. NISTnet not working properly

3. Samba mgetty an ppp servers

4. newest and most stable kernel?

5. Samba/mgetty+sendfax

6. Viper V770 Linux Drivers

7. Linux/Samba Machine & User Accounts for Samba PDC in samba-2.2.1a Question?

8. Anyone run secured servers on AIX?

9. SAMBA, SAMBA, SAMBA

10. Samba problems: Samba not in Network Neighborhood

11. Mgetty connection over a null modem problem

12. Still having problems with mgetty

13. mgetty problems in RH4.2