Debian/Sarge & BTOpenworld with BT Voyager 1040 PCI card

Debian/Sarge & BTOpenworld with BT Voyager 1040 PCI card

Post by Martin Dowi » Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:50:08

Anyone managed to get there BT Openworld account working with a BT Voyager
1040 PCI Card? I'm going to try this under Debian/Sarge and am looking for
points, experience reports, things to avoid, etc.

TIA

-- Martin

1. USB 6in1 Multi-Card-Reader and Debian Sarge

Hi all...

does anyone have proper experiences on how USB Multi-Card-Readers are
detected and recognized by Linux 2.4.2x? Before I buy one, I'd like to
have some ideas on how to work with these little buggers :) since almost
no manufacturer states anything about Linux support in their manuals.
I've read some things here about mass storage scsi emulation - is there
anything more to do than recompiling the Kernel with USB mass storage
support (with no low level drivers since 99% of the available devices
are not the ones the Kernel offers direct LL support for) to be able to
mount a CF Card or a Memory Stick?

Thanx for any comments...
Sebastian

2. WAVPLAY help needed

3. Debian Sarge/SID & NVIDIA

4. tcp/ip

5. Sarge + Non-binary dual head pci-express card?

6. Xconfig for #9 GXE & Dell Ultrascan 15"

8. win95 key support in linux?

9. Setting up Brother HL-1040 or HL-1050 laser printer

10. Kernel message dupfd: fd 1040, max 1024

11. Problem with Brother HL 1040 Printer

12. Qlogic 1040 UW-SCSI experiences?

13. Taxes (USA 1040) and Linux?