Lynx package for N disk set WTD

Post by Justin Keswi » Thu, 04 May 1995 04:00:00

Hi!

Could someone put together a package to install lynx and the httpd server?
I can probably install it manually but it would save me alot of time.
It would be a good idea to include it on the slackware N disk set.

Tnx.

--
Justin James Keswick | The Research and Development Bulletin Board System
System Operator      | Free Unix Account, Linux Users Group and other hobbies

Toronto, Canada      | Line 1 : (416) 691-4150      Login as 'guest'

1. Lynx package for N disk set WTD

Hi!

Could someone put together a package to install lynx and the httpd server?
I can probably do install it manually but it would save me alot of time.
It would be a good ideal to include it on the slackware N disk set

Tnx.

--
Justin James Keswick | The Research and Development Bulletin Board System
System Operator      | Free Unix Account, Linux Users Group and other hobbies

Toronto, Canada      | Line 1 : (416) 691-4150      Login as 'guest'

2. Apache | log files | file-type control

3. WTD CD Set of mini/micro/smallish/<insert fave synonym) Linux distros ?

4. Non-root PPP connection - THANKS !

5. how to find what package a file is in (lynx) on 6.2?

6. HELP!! I am getting crazy!

7. lynx works, but lynx -source fails ?!?

8. Kernel level encryption

9. bitkeeper cygwin messed up cygwin terminal setting for tcsh, lynx: dumb terminal?

10. how to set http proxy in Lynx browser?

11. how to set proxy server info in lynx??

12. HELP: lynx ... setting up news server

13. How to set terminal for lynx with 20 lines?