Quote:> I need to build an SNMP sub-agent to manage some hardware. Is there any
> libraries available that I can link with that allows SMUX protocol
> communication with the master agent. Any tips or pointers would be much
1. How can I set my SNMP agent as a sub-agent in AIX?
I have a SNMP agent. I want to set the agent as a sub-agent in AIX. How can
I do it?
Thanks in advance.
Guo Rong ZHENG
2. Caldera OpenLinux 2.3 on IBM Thinkpad 755CD?
3. How can I set my SNMP agent as a sub-agent in Unix (AIX)?
4. UnixWare 2.02 (Lost /usr/bin)
5. Is 3rd part snmp sub-agent for snmpd possible ?
6. ncurses unctrl.h syntax err (?)
8. What could it be? Help needed
10. Sub-sub-sub-sub-sub subdomains?
12. Solaris Enterprise Sub-Agent can't change community
13. No Communication between master agent and sub agent