ISDN4Linux and Ethernet?

Post by Chris Schumache » Sun, 22 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi Folks:
does anybody know how to setup a linux-box both running "i4l" and
ethernet connections?
I installed "i4l" succsessfully. No problem to connect to my ISP but
since there no ethernet connection to or from this machine is possible.

looking forward to hearing from you ...

Chris

1. ISDN4Linux and encap ethernet

Hi,

I have to route IP and IPX over an ISDN link. For this I configured
the ISDN-interfaces with 'isdnctrl encap isdnX ethernet'.
The ifconfig and routing is set like for an ethernet card (own subnet
for the ISDN link). If I try to ping between the ISDN interfaces the
ARP works and I see the correct MAC adresses in the ARP table on both
machines.

The counter for the ISDN-interfaces in /proc/net/dev counts all the
traffic correctly. But it seems that the packets are not reaching the
IP layer.
I get no ping echo.

Can anyone help me? This is really urgent.

Thanks a lot.

Ciao, Michael.

2. Sun cpio stat issues

3. Matrox Mystique ands X.

4. Term and Shared Library Support

5. Isdn4linux 128K Perm Cnxn

6. Turn That Thing Down

7. Connecting to btignition with isdn4linux

8. Wangtek 5250EQ problems

9. isdn4linux -> Cisco 3620

10. Help : error compiling isdn4linux

11. isdn4linux problem: "Device or ressource busy"

12. 2XTeles in ISDN4Linux ? Probs...

13. Anyone care to translate isdn4linux-FAQ ?