access server

Post by Tom » Wed, 12 Mar 2003 05:37:11

Hello,

I've been doing a bit of research on what would be required to set up
some remote access points (multiple 56K modems via a DSL or T1) that
would authenticate against a central RADIUS server. Is there any GPL
software for linux that will facilitate this something like this?

Thanks,

Tom

1. Dialup access to Netware through OpenLinux remote access server

We have an OpenLinux1.3 box we're using for remote access (Win95 clients).
Is it possible for the dialup users to easily access the NetWare server
volumes?  I can currently telnet into the linux box, and access the volumes
that way, but I'm looking for an easy way for the users to grab files off
the NetWare server.  I tried creating a link to /NetWare in /home/ftp/pub
but it doesn't work w/ graphical ftp clients.  If I telnet in & start an ftp
session there, I have no problems following the link.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joseph Red
BCM, Inc.

2. ** MiTSUMi & LiNUX **

3. Apple Remote Access server and Linux PPP access?

4. Error reading a pipe

5. Need help with configuring system as dial access server and printer server.

6. Perl to shell script

7. Problem with Cisco 2511 Access server

8. Problem connecting modem at slower speeds

9. Linux -> WindowsNT Remote Access Server: Help needed!

10. PC Netlink on Easy Access Server 3.0?

11. Which distribution for remote access server?

12. Help: Access server with SSL and Basic Auth

13. How to install linux as a Remote Access Server?