IPX over PPP connections for Linux & netware client

IPX over PPP connections for Linux & netware client

Post by 71234.2172/GO:PPPCONN.. » Sat, 06 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I would (eventually) like to dial into my office over a PPP connection and
access my Netware 3.12 server.  There are 100's of us interested in doing
this.  I have a couple of weeks of vacation coming up and I would like to
get up to date on the status and see if I might contribute to this development
in any way.  Who is working on this and how do I contact them?

William L. Baker