Dialin PPP Problem

Post by Chance Ell » Wed, 05 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

I am running an ISP and I am having troubles with ppp. I am assigning IP's dynamically. I can log in and start a session fine, but if I try to telnet or access anything outside of my machine, it says Network is unreachable.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanx

1. MST PPP for SCO Dialin PPP Server and Windows 95

Hi Friends,

I dialin to the MST PPP for SCO Dailin PPP Server from the Windows 95, I
saw the following problem.

1. Windows 95 can dialin, can give login name and password.

2. Windows 95 can see PPP negotiation characters. And then press F7.

3. "Verifying User Name and Password" appears on the Windows 95 screen and
cutoff the telephone line.

I analysing the log files so many days. I found the following.

1. The MST PPP for SCO dialin PPP server and Windows 95 negotiated the call
back negotiation.

2. I think, the callback on and the MST PPP is cutoff the line for callback
from MST PPP for SCO.

I looking for the MST PPP for SCO user guide and SCO web site, I did not
see the callback disable for the MST PPP for SCO PPP dialin server side.

If someone know, how to disable the callback negotiation function in MST
PPP for SCO, please e-mail to help me. I have very big problem in MST PPP
dial in PPP server and windows 95.

Please !! Help me .......

Aung Myint Oo
Perfect Innovation (S) Pte Ltd
Singapore

2. Modem does not work for PPP

3. Repost: ppp dialin causes diald to bring up ppp dialout link

4. XF86Mach64 thinks I have the wrong RAMDAC

5. I have problems with two PPP - dialin lines

6. when I start the Kernel Daemon Configuration I get a error

7. PPP dialin server problem

8. Optimizing directory structures for ext2 fs and lots of files.

9. dialin and ppp problem

10. PPP Dialin Problems

11. PPP Dialin Server Authentication problems.

12. problem configuring ppp for dialin server

13. ppp for dialin problem