1. Chat script to connect to AT&T Worldnet almost working (drops connection)
I am connected vi World net now. My /etc/ppp/chap-secrets looks like:
* * my_painfully_long_password
Also in the /etc/ppp/options file I have a line like:
Hope this helps.
2. How can I include a notice in each page served by the server?
3. pppd & chat - chat not talking to serial port
4. Linux & Logitech mouse
5. PPP Problem--PPPD & CHAT doesn't hit modem, Miniconfig works, but...
6. CD Audio ripper as kernel module
7. Please E-mail your pppd&chat scripts that work with slackware96
8. HELP!!: ATI Mach32 xfconfig for Linux
9. ? How do you stop chat/pppd (drop internet modem connection)?
10. pppd cannot hangup on telephone line dropped
11. Solution to problem with pppd not being killed when modem line drops
12. IP masq problem : works well, then drops
13. IP Masq - Ping & Telnet ok, but HTTP & FTP don't work