wireless network adaptor

wireless network adaptor

Post by Richar » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 03:25:43



Hi

What is the best place to buy a 802.11b wireless network adaptor for a pc?
Where could i get one cheapest?

Thanks!
Richard

 
 
 

wireless network adaptor

Post by Sam McBrid » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 04:10:23



Quote:> Hi

> What is the best place to buy a 802.11b wireless network adaptor for a pc?
> Where could i get one cheapest?

> Thanks!
> Richard

Try www.tigerdirect.com

Cheers
Sam

 
 
 

wireless network adaptor

Post by Richar » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 05:33:13


Hi sorry i forgot to say that i am in the UK



> > Hi

> > What is the best place to buy a 802.11b wireless network adaptor for a
pc?
> > Where could i get one cheapest?

> > Thanks!
> > Richard

> Try www.tigerdirect.com

> Cheers
> Sam

 
 
 

wireless network adaptor

Post by Michael Sale » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:11:46


> What is the best place to buy a 802.11b wireless network adaptor for a pc?

> > Try www.tigerdirect.com
> > Cheers, Sam

> Hi sorry i forgot to say that i am in the UK

Looking at his headers, I would say that so is Sam. Looking at the site
he mentions, $50 is a figure worth noting.

Apologies for off-topic posting; but it's at least brief, and possibly of
interest.

Best wishes,
--
Michael Salem

 
 
 

wireless network adaptor

Post by Phatspide » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:50:26


Quote:> What is the best place to buy a 802.11b wireless network adaptor for a pc?
> Where could i get one cheapest?

We got our for about 62 GBP from dabs.com

We bought 4 and they work absolutely fine - didn't even need a base station

 
 
 

wireless network adaptor

Post by Sam McBrid » Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:09:51



> > What is the best place to buy a 802.11b wireless network adaptor for a
pc?

> > > Try www.tigerdirect.com
> > > Cheers, Sam


> > Hi sorry i forgot to say that i am in the UK

> Looking at his headers, I would say that so is Sam. Looking at the site
> he mentions, $50 is a figure worth noting.

> Apologies for off-topic posting; but it's at least brief, and possibly of
> interest.

> Best wishes,
> --
> Michael Salem

I have never bought from TigerDirect, but am on their maiing list and their
prices seem very cheap.  Being in US$ is an advantage very often due to teh
strong pound :)

Cheers
Sam

btw - i have no idea what a 802.11b wireless network adaptor is lol

 
 
 

wireless network adaptor

Post by Tene » Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:40:49


I've bought from Tiger and I'd say that although the prices are good if you
need to follow up a late order or part delivery they are dreadful, they
couldn't give a **** about customer service once the order is in.

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 spam trap address
????????????????




> > > What is the best place to buy a 802.11b wireless network adaptor for a
> pc?

> > > > Try www.tigerdirect.com
> > > > Cheers, Sam


> > > Hi sorry i forgot to say that i am in the UK

> > Looking at his headers, I would say that so is Sam. Looking at the site
> > he mentions, $50 is a figure worth noting.

> > Apologies for off-topic posting; but it's at least brief, and possibly
of
> > interest.

> > Best wishes,
> > --
> > Michael Salem

> I have never bought from TigerDirect, but am on their maiing list and
their
> prices seem very cheap.  Being in US$ is an advantage very often due to
teh
> strong pound :)

> Cheers
> Sam

> btw - i have no idea what a 802.11b wireless network adaptor is lol

 
 
 

wireless network adaptor

Post by McBai » Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:28:59


I generally find www.ebuyer.com to be good for prices.

--------------------------
Ice to see you...

If your interested in Network * Events
near London check out a new site
http://www.veryComputer.com/