Where to start?

Post by berntran.. » Sat, 07 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I finally got my Windows machine to log in to my samba server, but now
I want to log into my Windows network/domain from my Linux box. Can
someone point me in the right direction? Am I still using the samba
suite?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Where to start?

Post by Desmond Coughl » Sat, 07 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> I finally got my Windows machine to log in to my samba server, but now
> I want to log into my Windows network/domain from my Linux box. Can
> someone point me in the right direction? Am I still using the samba
> suite?

man (1) smbclient

* Desmond Coughlan     Network Engineer    Forum des Images    Paris *

*   PGP Public Key: http://www.coughlan.net/desmond/pgp/pubring.pkr  *

Where to start?

Post by David Efflan » Sun, 08 Oct 2000 09:41:34

>> I finally got my Windows machine to log in to my samba server, but now
>> I want to log into my Windows network/domain from my Linux box. Can
>> someone point me in the right direction? Am I still using the samba
>> suite?

>man (1) smbclient

and/or smbmount