Red Hat 7.2 and Mozilla with Microsoft Proxy 2.0

Red Hat 7.2 and Mozilla with Microsoft Proxy 2.0

Post by Kelly Gree » Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:01:28

Does anyone know how to get Red Hat 7.2 w/ Mozilla to work through a
Microsoft Proxy Server?

I don't see anywhere in Mozilla/Netscape to setup a Proxy Server.

How do you set this up?

I have a linux install at work that can't get access to the internet.

Thanks in advance,

KellyGreer1_at_yahoo.com

Post by Raj » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 00:11:11

> Does anyone know how to get Red Hat 7.2 w/ Mozilla to work through a
> Microsoft Proxy Server?

> I don't see anywhere in Mozilla/Netscape to setup a Proxy Server.

> How do you set this up?

> I have a linux install at work that can't get access to the internet.

> Thanks in advance,

> KellyGreer1_at_yahoo.com

On netscape, go to edit->preferences
click on the triangle next to advanced on the left side to expand it and
you'll  see proxies.
cheers!

Red Hat 7.2 and Mozilla with Microsoft Proxy 2.0

Post by Bill Loytt » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:17:14

Edit|Preferences|Advanced|Proxies

Quote:> Does anyone know how to get Red Hat 7.2 w/ Mozilla to work through a