Fore ATM network cards--Help!!

Post by Kevin Tambasci » Sat, 19 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hi

A friend and I are currently interested in installing Linux for our
PC's,
however, I am not aware of any Linux drivers for the FORE ATM network
PCI
cards.  Other people in our dorm who run Linux have a regular ethernet,
however, earlier this year, my friend and I upgraded to 155 Mbps ATM
cards.
I checked out the FORE web site, but there was no mention of drivers for
Linux.  For an ATM card, you must have a 32-bit operating system, so it
is
possible that they could exist.

If anyone has any information, I would appreciate your help.  This is
the
only factor that is preventing me from installing linux.

Thanks,
Kevin Tambascio

1. Fore Systems PCA-200, ATM NIC PCI 155MBPS Network card

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience using Fore Systems PCI ATM cards in a
non-Sun box running solaris.

I am setting up a test IPv6 POP using ATM internally. I saw a good
deal on some nics and was wondering if anyone had any hints or tips
that would help me.

PS: my main servers are two e3500's using Forerunner SBA-200's.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
Thanks

Michael

2. How to set arrow key for history in dbx?

3. FORE ATM network adapters

4. Process id help

5. Fore ATM MCA200E card on AIX 4.2, LAN Em...

6. Is IT SMP???????

7. FORE ATM card problems

8. how to force bash to read .bash_profile

9. FORE ATM SBUS Cards & Solaris8

10. Driver for FORE Systems PCA-200EPC ATM card?

11. FORE ATM cards on a MP Sol2.6 box

12. Device driver for the FORE ATM card

13. ATM on Linux -- Help Requested -- FORE PCA200E