ISDN: hscx_empty_fifo: incoming packet too large

ISDN: hscx_empty_fifo: incoming packet too large

Post by Koos Po » Tue, 08 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi!

I just can't get my Linux box to connect to my ISP. Linux keep
screaming: hscx_empty_fifo: incoming packet too large. This occurs
staight after connecting. At this point the LCP sequences have not been
processed at all yet.
The funny thing is that it goes flawlessly under Windows NT. I also have
connected successfully to a different ISP under Linux, using my current
configuration.
My personal guess is that is related to the hardware used by my ISP in
conjuction with i4l.

 - Changing MRU doesn't help.
 - Tried both synchonous (ipppd) and asynchronous (ttyI0)
 - Tried the Cisco flag

I am running out of ideas. Anyone has any idea what is going wrong here?
(Using Teles 16.3 -not the PnP version-  with the latest HiSax drivers)

--
Koos Pol
S.C. Pol                          T: +31 20 3116122

Amsterdam                         PGP public key available

1. ISDN TELES error HSCX_empty_fifo

Hi,

I am using a 486 with a TELES S0 16.0 or 16.3, Kernel 2.0.27 and the
kernel isdn support. After some time I get the error

HSCX_empty_fifo: incoming packet too large
TELES: HSCX RDO mode=2

And the system stops. What is that error and what can I do against it ?

Thnaks,
Rene

2. How can I print???

3. ISDN: "isdn, xmit: Packet blocked: 0, 0"

4. bttv for Aver TVPhone Kernel 2.4.x

5. SCO 3.2, MMDF and rejecting large incoming messages

6. Full MetroX in Red Hat 4.0 Boxed Set?

7. Mail Problem: How to refuse large incoming attachments?

8. Reg. xhost

9. PPP Incoming Packet Watcher??

10. How to rewrite only the port on incoming/outgoing packets

11. pb setting up iptables for redirecting incoming UDP packets to LAN (voip)

12. Blocking incoming packets

13. Logging incoming packets?