serveur minitel

Post by Stéphan Los » Tue, 04 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Bonjour,
Je cherche un serveur minitel sous linux ?
merci
a+
Stephan Losa

1. French Minitel term settings?

        Hi Fellow netters!

I am looking for the right termcap entry on Unix for the french
Minitel. A friend of mine is using a Minitel (network over the
phone for various kinds of services in France) to log on his
Unix machine to communicate with me. But all we found was a
set term=vt100
to be able to see something on his terminal. If any of you
wizards know the right entry for this, please post or e-mail.
I have been told that it exists, it's called term=minitel1b,
but my informant doesn't have the code.

        Thanks.

|----------------------------------------------------|
|Patrick HURT       Illinois Institute Of Technology |

|----------------------------------------------------|
--
|----------------------------------------------------|
|Patrick HURT       Illinois Institute Of Technology |

|----------------------------------------------------|

2. Network Printing

3. minitel emulator for linux

4. Terratec ActiveRadio (standalone ISA) under Linux?

5. Minitel emulation for SCO UNIX

6. ntfs driver

7. Minitel Server

8. open GUI

9. minitel

10. Of Minitel, Linux and IBM

11. Minitel sous UNIX SCO

12. AV Serveur RS6000 7025/F40 petit prix

13. trident 9440 et serveur xinside