1. Guest ftp users are not located in their wu-ftp home directory
Hello to all.
I have a wu-ftp server installed on my Redhat Linux 7.2 system and I
set its configuration to be used by both anonymous and guest users.I
have defined all
my guest users in the "group1" group and then i have defined this
group (group1) as a guestgroup in my "ftpaccess" file.
My "ftpaccess" file is look like the below :
class class1 guest,anonymous *
show-everytime message yes
message /.login.msg LOGIN
readme README* LOGIN
readme README* CWD=*
passwd-check none warn
log commands anonymous,guest,real
log security anonymous,guest,real
log transfers anonymous,guest,real inbound
log transfers anonymous,guest,real outbound
Each line in my guest password file (/home/ftp/users/etc/passwd) is
look like the below :
I have set a different home directory for each guest user in the
/home/ftp/users directory that is the root directory for guest users.
But when I login by one of my guest account to ftp server,all of the
users and other directories in the /home/ftp/users directory is shown
and the user dosn't located to him or her directory. Of course the
guest user can only go to his own directory and can not go to other
Who can tell me how to locate my guest users in their home directory
at the login time ?
Thanks a lot.
3. Wu-ftp guest user can't log in?
5. guest ftp configuration tool for wu-ftpd?
6. POSTSCRIP: simple question!
7. Wu-ftp troubles with setting up guest accounts
8. Win98 / Linux not happy together
9. WU-FTP guest access problem
12. wu-ftp rh7 guest "failed login"