LinuxWare - NetWare like server for Linux

Post by Charles L » Tue, 10 Oct 1995 04:00:00

>--
>This article has been digitally signed by the moderator, using PGP.

>PLEASE remember a short description of the software and the LOCATION.

It seems to me that the name "LinuxWare" has been used and trade-marked
by Trans-Ameritech Systems, Inc., a company in the city Santa Clara,
California.

Trans-Ameritech released the CD "LinuxWare Release 1.0" in March 1995.

Charles Liu
Universal CD-ROM (tm)

www.bigmall.com
(408)992-0453

-- A major reseller of Linux CDs world wide.