Can't Mount Novell Volume using NCPFS

Post by Shurfl » Fri, 11 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I'm having trouble mounting a Novell volume on a Linux box. We have
three Novell servers. Two of them mount with no problem. The third
server fails with the message: "Connection Timed out  when trying to
find Orville".(Orville is the name of the file server that won't mount.)

I can ping the server and even telnet to it (it has xconsole loaded),
but I can't mount it. We are using Redhat 5.1.

Anyone have any suggestions?

1. Can't mount Novell volume using NCPFS

I'm having trouble mounting a Novell volume on a Linux box. We have
three Novell servers. Two of them mount with no problem. The third
server fails with the message: "Connection Timed out  when trying to
find Orville".(Orville is the name of the file server that won't mount.)

I can ping the server and even telnet to it (it has xconsole loaded),
but I can't mount it. We are using Redhat 5.1.

Thanks for your help.

2. Redhat 8.0 Network setup gives error Too many open files... please help

3. Mount of Novell 3.2 Server Volumes using IPX/NCP not possible using SuSE 8.2

4. 'ps' gives 'Illegal Instruction'

5. Can't create files on mounted Novell-Volumes

6. how to change password by unix server (www site)?

7. Error while cp'ing files from mounted Novell volumes

8. COBOL compiler for UNIX

9. Can't mount Novell NetWare 6 volumes from Linux - help please!

10. can't get ncpfs to work - 'Cannot open ncpfs'

11. Have OpenBSD possibility to mount Novell volumes?

12. Mounting Novell Netware Volumes

13. Mounting WFW shares and Novell Volumes in Linux