DOS Characters

Post by Luiz Guilherme B Damian » Tue, 24 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I'm running old Clipper programs using the dos emulator but the ASCII
characters above 127 do not show ok.  Is there any command that I can
issue to solve this?  Can I change the code page as in MS-DOS?

1. Adding dos characters to Unix file

hey guys,

I'm trying to add a "Carriage Return" at the end of eachline
in my unix file.  How can I do this.  When I do a Hex dump,
I have "0a" which is the next line at the end of each line but
I want both "0a" and "0d" -> which is the Carriage return.

I would really appreciate your guys help..

Upanesh.

                    http://www.searchlinux.com

2. Am I underpaid?

3. Korean characters: how is it done?

4. muetx and kernel panic

5. DOS versus UNIX sed question on special characters

6. Log

7. Removing ^M characters from a DOS text file

8. lower ASCII and PCL problems

9. Will WABI support character based DOS applications???

10. escape characters when doing a "ls"

11. Korean characters: how is it done?

12. Control and Binary characters in ASCII files from DOS

13. the last two characters of a dos text file are?