Windwos Cannot open share folder

Post by Bond » Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:59:56

I have installed Samba3 and can use smbclient login. When I click the "Network Neighborhood" of
the Windows 2000 client, it can shown the Linux PC. However, when I click the Linux PC, it shown the message "cannot find network path"

can anyone please help me ?

Thanks.

1. error in loading shared libraries: libXmu.so.6: cannot open shared object

Gentle People,

My installation of 6.4 was running fine until I went to try and install Real
Player.  Real Player failed to install (with an error 38) however that is
not the question.

Netscape doesn't start when called as an ordinary user.  It does start when
called from root.  This error only started after I installed (and I have
since removed) Real Player.  I have also tried uninstalling Netscape, and
then re-installing it again.  The error I get is

"error in loading shared libraries: libXmu.so.6: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory."

I have found libXmu.so.6 living in /usr/X11R6/lib and edited /etc/profile
value of PATH to include this, but this has not fixed the situation.

I have attempted also to run "xhost +" as an ordinary user and this fails
with a similar error.

I have some unix knowledge (specifically around HP-UX) so any pointers you
can give me to resolve this would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Randell D.

2. Redirectin Keyboard input to /dev/ttyxx? Any help

3. mount when folder opens, umount when folder closes.

4. Why am I getting this cdrecord error?

5. Linux-Netscape6 on FreeBSD 3.2 : libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file

6. Newbie APACHE question

7. Apache-2 libssl.so.0: cannot open shared object file:

8. Apache binary

9. Suse: "cannot open shared object file"

10. libgtk.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

11. libXm.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

12. libtk8.0.so: cannot open shared object file

13. libXm.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory