Adaptec AIC 7870 SCSI Driver

Post by Randall D. Burdsa » Fri, 10 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone know if there is kernal support for an Adaptec 7870 SCSI
interface ?  I am trying to load linux on to a system that has this
chipset built-in to the motherboard.  Any suggestions ?

Randy

1. ADAPTEC AIC 7870 SCSI CONTROLLER ??

To: COMPOSLI--INTERNET comp-os-linux-hard

I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE BOOT DISK TO RECOGNIZE MY SCSI CONTROLLER
(ADAPTEC AIC 7870). I HAVE TRIED ALL OF THE DIFFERENT BOOT DISK IMAGES, AND
NONE OF THEM SEEM TO WORK. IF ANYONE HAS A FIX OR IDEA IT WOULD BE GREATLY
APPRECIATED.

Regards,
Rene Gamache
D.S.S., Quesnel Forest District
Phone: 992-4414 Fax: 992-4403

2. Moving from Linux to FreeBSD - any advice?

3. Adaptec AIC-7870 Integrated PCI SCSI H/D Controller slakware 3.0

4. Minicom: save linewrap setting?

5. Video ram TOO BIG!!!

6. SCSI ADAPTEC AIC-7850/7870

7. problem setting gateway with route, error SIOCADDRT:File Exists

8. SCSI driver for Adaptec 7870 chipset ?

9. questions on Adaptec AIC 7870

10. Is Adaptec AIC 7870 fully compatible under linux?

11. Acer 120 Pent with Adaptec AIC 7870

12. AIC-7870 Driver?