tcpdump & libpcap

Post by ±è?? » Wed, 27 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I wanna know what is difference between tcpdump and libpcap.
And, what's the BPF(BSD Packet Filtering)?
When programmer using tcpdump or libpcap, system apply BPF automatically?
OR, programmer must do something else to use BPF?
Please, give me answers ! :-)

1. tcpdump & libpcap

I wanna know what is difference between tcpdump and libpcap.
And, what's the BPF(BSD Packet Filtering)?
When programmer using tcpdump or libpcap, system apply BPF automatically?
OR, programmer must do something else to use BPF?
Please, give me answers ! :-)

2. How to direct output to existing input?

3. TCPDUMP,LIBPCAP & BPF WHERE CAN I FIND A PORT TO LINUX

4. nn newsreader

5. tcpdump-3.0.2 and libpcap-0.0.6

6. syslog message about 'parts'

7. libpcap problem (hdr.len vs tcpdump file size)?

8. /usr/adm/lastlog

9. libpcap and tcpdump

10. tcpdump, libpcap

11. libpcap, tcpdump,..