NT Domain authentication from Linux 6 ws clients

NT Domain authentication from Linux 6 ws clients

Post by d_b.. » Wed, 26 May 1999 04:00:00

   I am attempting to integrate Linux 6.o in a workstation mode with
Windows NT 4.0, and wish to authenticate users from account databases
located across several NT Server domains. How is this accomplished?
Specifically, and in great detail? I have read several books on Samba
and NFS, but they're mostly pointless generalizations, or completely
irrelevant examples based on Linux server roles. Has this been
successfully accomplished on a large scale before?

1. NT Domain authentication with Linux PPTP MPPE?

I just got pptp with the mppe patches loaded on a redhat 7.0 system,
128bit encryption is working, but I'm trying to get domain
authentication working.  I can log in just fine, can access the entire
network, but cannot access any shares, since my signon is not
authenticated with the PDC.  How would I go about doing this?

2. KDE installation

3. pptp - obsd2.9 to nt domain, come in nt domain, over

4. Xconfig for Toshiba T4400C laptop

5. Windows client can't see NT domain when passing through a Linux PPP server

6. kernel 2.2-pre4 route problem

7. Linux Client Login to NT Domain

8. AfterStep w/o Virtual Desktop

9. Linux Client login to NT domain

10. Migrate Win98 client to Linux and keep NT Domain logon?

11. Adding Linux Client to NT Domain

12. linux as a client on Windows NT domain?

13. NIS+ Sub-Domain client: should it be a member of the master domain AND sub-domain?