Windows NT 3.51 as PPP server and Linux PPP client

Windows NT 3.51 as PPP server and Linux PPP client

Post by Rudi Engelbrec » Thu, 12 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Hi there

I would like to know if anybody out there has already succeeded
in getting Linux to go with PPP to a Windows NT Workstation 3.51 machine
acting as a dialup server.

At the moment I works between 2 NT machines - I sit at home and and get my
client machine to dial the machine at work. After I am connected the
server is set up to use call-back and calls my machine at home.

Is it possible to get call-back to go on my Linux box - in other words
I must first dial the NT machine and then wait for a ring? I can use
static or dynamic IP addressing...

I did not see any mention of this in the newsgroups?

Any help will be appreciated.

Rudi Engelbrecht