Netscape Messanger crashing

Post by Josh Flechtne » Thu, 25 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Greetings:

    I'm running a Linux-Mandrake distro with Blackbox as my X
environment. To connect to my ISP I go into an xterm and run netconf to
activate my ppp connection. When I go to open Netscape (4.61) I can
browse the web fine but anytime I submit a request from Messanger such
has entering my password to check my mail or make a newsgroup request
Communicator shuts down entirley. I suspect an ownership problem but am
unsure. My default X use to be KDE and I used Netscape
Messanger/Navigator from there briefly until I got Blackbox. Any ideas
as to the problem?