1. DHCP <-> BOOTP - Linux only has Bootp?
im trying to find a way to implement DHCP for my Win95 workstations using
Linux as their DHCP server.
I could only find BOOTP, which doesnt work with Win95. There are DHCP
patches to add into BOOTP to make it work, but I havent had any luck.
Does anyone have a DHCP that compiles under Linux or complete BOOTP
sources modifies to work with DHCP?
2. How to make the Utlra5 to recognize the new harddisk
4. EIDE secondary port question/problem
5. USING LINUX FOR DHCP OR BOOTP
7. dip/pppd + bootp/DHCP? Normally done?
9. Help: DHCP doesn't complete - initiates bootp
10. DHCP/BOOTP Misconfig lockup (HELP)
11. DHCP Server with BOOTP Clients