multiple ipsec connections via linux box

multiple ipsec connections via linux box

Post by Cha » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 03:42:06

Is there a way to allow multiple ipsec connections over my shared
internet connection?  There are two computers on my lan that will be
using ipsec.  I am running kernel 2.2.18 right now and am able to have
one ipsec connection using ipchains masquerade function.

Chad

1. Latop connection via Cable Modemed Linux Box

I currently have a working Linux box connected to the internet via a
cable modem (No problems)
I have just aquired a 2nd network card and have configured it to work
with my laptop which also works without a problem.
Now what I really would like to do is to use netscape on my laptop to
access the internet.  I.e. send the packets down to my linux box and
then from there onto the internet and back to the laptop.  I know this
can be done, but just don't know the correct words to search for on the
internet or the best places to look.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Bazza

2. Remote Dumb Terminals

3. slow connection between terminal(8088) and linux box via serial

4. ipchains

5. Connecting a WIN95 & Linux Box via Direct Cable Connection

6. linux keyboard/mouse problem

7. Solaris and IPsec, non IPsec aware boxes on network.

8. Accessing a daemon from a cgi script

9. Connecting two Linux Boxes via 56kb connection

10. Sharing Internet connection via a Linux box.

11. Multiple Outgoing IPSEC SAs ( Sun Solaris 9, IKE/IPSEC)

12. Linux gateway box hosting internet connection thru PPP for multiple machines

13. Hardware requirements to feed multiple IPSec connections