> > first,i am not good at english,i wish you can understand what i say. :)
> > second,my question is:i setup a ppp server use pppd under linux,i want
> > know if pppd can do band width limit for each user?if can,how should i
> Down or up?
> Microsoft is not the answer, it is the question. The answer is NO
1. band width
Hello every body
Somebody can help me to get information about band width, but not
using SNMP because I don't obtain good
result with it.
Thanks a lot
Dominique__________ ____/________ /_______
______Delporte____ __/ _ ___/_ __ \ __ \
_________________ /___ / /__ _ / / / /_/ /
4. SunLinkX.25v8.0.1 and Solaris2.4 Problem
5. X11 low band width extensions
6. Old CDROM
8. bashrc move me to previous directory?
10. out of band and in band data
11. tc, netem: Emulating multiple connections, problem with limit on the number of PRIO bands
12. kde-3.1rc6: fixed-width fonts list severely limited
13. How to connect to internet when using wide band