telnetd says 'all network ports in use'

1. 'mount' say NO iso9660 support and 'cat /proc/filesystems' say YES!!!

Hello

While I was fighting to get the CDROM (Sony CDU76E ATAPI CD) to be mounted
I found in the README file in device dir that the ATAPI CDs connected to the
second IDE interface should be drived by /dev/hdc, when I did and mount gives
this message

mount: iso9660 is not supported bt this kernel.

I installed InfoMagic Slakeware 2.2.1 (March 95 CDs).
While The kernel say it knows about the iso9660. I did

cat  /proc/filesystems

and iso9660 appeared as a block fs.

Before the /cdrom was linked to /dev/hd1a  ( done by the setup) and I was
getting the message

mount: /dev/hd1a is not a block device.

Any Clue.

I'm going to install the 1.2.10 kernel.

Thanks
Mostafa

2. Linux crash and recovering currupted file system

3. select() says there's data, read() says there isn't

4. internet connection

5. 50 GIG RAID Controled By Linux And Mounted as NFS from Netware

7. Xconfigurator

8. Can't install ports -- says "No network devices available!"

9. 'all network ports in use' or 'no pty available' solution

10. Network Card Says 'Device Busy'

11. 'finger' always says 'Never logger in'

12. Can ISP detect when dial-ins are 'overloaded' ?