IPmasq setup in Redhat 6.2 using X windows based util.

IPmasq setup in Redhat 6.2 using X windows based util.

Post by Nicegu » Fri, 28 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I have setup ip masqurading fine in RH 6.1 / 6.2 by making my own
rc.firewall file.

I was wondering is there are any programs that will let me setup ip
masquerading in X windows via a nice Graphical User Interface to simplify
the process.

Can I do this in linuxconf?

IPmasq setup in Redhat 6.2 using X windows based util.

Post by OldUncle » Sun, 30 Apr 2000 04:00:00

It was: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:59:17 GMT  and with STARTLING insight,

  posted "IPmasq setup in Redhat 6.2 using X windows based util."
 to "comp.os.linux.networking" :

-->I have setup ip masqurading fine in RH 6.1 / 6.2 by making my own
-->rc.firewall file.
-->
-->I was wondering is there are any programs that will let me setup ip
-->masquerading in X windows via a nice Graphical User Interface to simplify
-->the process.
-->
-->Can I do this in linuxconf?

I just ran a session of fvwm.  I happened to think of your question.  I
tried running the command ' netconf '.  In the dialogs this presented, lo
and behold, there was a configuration section for masq and firewall under:
Server Tasks | Internet Firewall and Masquerade .  Hmm.  Don't know if this
is standard and has been there awhile or what.  I recently upgraded to the
latest version of LinuxConf.  But I haven't seen this functionality in
textbased or web based views.  Hadn't really looked though...  Worth a
look,       /ts

1. RedHat 6.2 and Kernel 6.2 on an SMP machine

Hi,

I am a Linux newbie, so please bear with me.
I have a DELL 610 with 2 Intel Processors.
I have RedHat 6.2 installed and want to upgrade
to the latest kernel. How can I do this? Anyone
have pointers to resources for accomplishing this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sagar

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. networking problems

3. RedHat 6.2 and 6.2 doesnt get acces to..

4. Problems with a Hardcard IIXL Plus

5. mandrake 6.2 modem setup/using bash

6. LDAP and OS upgrade

7. Can't setup Sony CDRW Redhat 6.2

8. CABLE BOX DESCRAMBLER BUILD YOUR OWN DESCRAMBLER FAST CHEAP AND EASY

9. PPP dail-in server setup problems with RedHat 6.2

10. Setup CVS on Redhat 6.2 vs 7.0?

11. Redhat Linux 6.2 setup error...

12. Setup RedHat 6.2... error message...

13. Redhat 6.2 ethernet setup