I need help with matrox millenium and svgalib !!

I need help with matrox millenium and svgalib !!

Post by Alexander Richtsfe » Thu, 18 Jul 1996 04:00:00

i recently bought a matrox millenium 220 MHz version and am now running
accelX 1.3 but vga-lib (also svgalib) only uses vga , and that even screws
up my display on exiting. So is there a svgalib with VESA 2.0 or some VESA
support ??

pleeezzzzz help !

--
Greets from Al

        ___  _____
      .'/,-Y"     "~-.

      /\               _\_  my homepage: http://stud1.tuwien.ac.at/~e9325941/
     i            ___/"   "\
     |          /"   "\   o !
     l         ]     o !__./
      \ _  _    \.___./    "~\
       X \/ \            ___./
      ( \ ___.   _..--~~"   ~`-.
       ` Z,--   /               \
         \__.  (   /       ______)
           \   l  /-----~~" /
            Y   \          /  'Doh'
            |    "x______.^
            |           \

1. I need help with matrox millenium and svgalib !!

i recently bought a matrox millenium 220 MHz version and am now running
accelX 1.3 but vga-lib (also svgalib) only uses vga , and that even screws
up my display on exiting. So is there a svgalib with VESA 2.0 or some VESA
support ??

pleeezzzzz help !

--
Greets from Al

        ___  _____
      .'/,-Y"     "~-.

      /\               _\_  my homepage: http://stud1.tuwien.ac.at/~e9325941/
     i            ___/"   "\
     |          /"   "\   o !
     l         ]     o !__./
      \ _  _    \.___./    "~\
       X \/ \            ___./
      ( \ ___.   _..--~~"   ~`-.
       ` Z,--   /               \
         \__.  (   /       ______)
           \   l  /-----~~" /
            Y   \          /  'Doh'
            |    "x______.^
            |           \

2. Need MINIMAL Linux for a laptop dinosaur...

3. Matrox Millenium and SVGALIB

4. LS-120 under RedHat on Compaq

5. SVGAlib & Matrox Millenium II

6. emacs, xdvi config

7. Will SVGAlib support Matrox Millenium, and when ?

8. OS5 hd question

9. svgalib: Anyone got it working on Matrox Millenium I ?

10. SVGAlib for Matrox millenium II

11. Matrox Millenium & SVGAlib

12. svgalib Quake with Matrox Millenium?

13. SVGAlib & Matrox Millenium II