Network between Win 3.11/Win 95 machine and Linux machine

Network between Win 3.11/Win 95 machine and Linux machine

Post by Robyn Pier » Mon, 30 Sep 1996 04:00:00

        The problem that I have is that I want to use internet stuff, and
other junk from my linux machine, but my modem is on the WIN 3.11 machine.
Currently I am running a network when both computers are w\running
workhgroups and this works well, but due placement of phone lines, I can't
get a connection to the room where the linux machine is. It is the superior
machine as well, so obviously this would be advantagious.
        Put shortly

        I want to link my linux computer to my windows 3.11 computer and
running use the internet.  And if possible the printer (HP 540).

Thanks in advance
Please mail responses to

Thanks