SSH2 Client

Post by assakho » Tue, 06 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Where can I get SSH2 client (for window95).

Thanks in advance

-khof

SSH2 Client

Secure CRT 3.0 has support for ssh1 and ssh2.  http://www.vandyke.com

--
-rupa

1. Good SSH2 client for MS windows

With the current telnetd exploit problems, you might want to consider
switching over to SSH2 for encrypted connections.  There is a new SSH2
client for Windows that is pretty good and even allows you to do Zmodem file
transfers over SSH2.  You can go to http://www.radient.com to try their
30-day trial version.

Bob

2. pascal?

3. XWindows through SSH2 Client failure

4. Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (Part 4 of 6)

5. SSH2 Client for Win32?

6. LInux or Solaris

7. What is the most popular ssh or ssh2 and X based ftp client?

8. Run a program with key combination

9. ANNOUNCE: ShellGuard 3.30 - SSH2/SSH1 and Telnet client

10. SSH2

11. ssh2 hostkey - HOW

12. ssh2 without password