Voice over IP

Post by Marcio Lim » Mon, 31 May 1999 04:00:00

Does anybody knows a voice over ip product for Linux ?

Thanks

1. Microsoft game voice, voice over IP?

I have this nifty piece of gear that is really handy for gaming,
but it only works under windows.  Is anybody here familiar
with this device or with voice over IP?  I realize that 100%
functionality may be too much especiallyconsidering
Microsoft doesnt want to acknowledge that there is lifebeyond
Windows.  I would really like to abandon Windoze.  I've been
flirting with Linux, BEOS, and FreeBSD for the past year and a half and
it's getting to the point where I dread booting Windoze.  I am a huge
gamer and unfortunately Linux doesn't support all of my favorite games.

2. gnome refuses to make a sound

3. Voice Modem Voice Mail Suggestion

4. NCR CARD- WHERE TO BUY?

5. Any voice mail apps for Sportster 28.8 Voice Mail modem?

6. Auto start X without XDM !

7. mgetty+voice on a USR Sportster 33.6 Voice Internal?

8. no more process problem

9. Looking for voice modem that can dial while already connected (in voice mode)

10. voicechat 0.40 beta - voice chat via TCP/IP

11. Voice over IP Device Problem

12. PC to PC voice and IP masquerading

13. IP voice comm. prog.