This is how I got my DIP working

Post by Zach Tayl » Wed, 11 Oct 1995 04:00:00

# setup modem cua0 is com 1 under dos, cua1 is com 2, etc..
        port cua0
        speed 57600
        reset
        init ATe0q0v1x1
        flush
        print Dialing internet provider.
        dial t123-4567
        wait login: 40
        #Put a C in front of your login name for CSLIP or an S for SLIP
        send Cyour login name\n
        wait password: 10
        send your password\n
        print Getting setting IP addresses
        get $rmtip remote
        get $locip remote
        get $mtu 1500
        print local IP address is $locip
        print remote IP address is $rmtip
        mode CSLIP
        exit

This works for me. Let me know if it as any help.

1. Why I am getting two IP addresses when I connect to my work through VPN

Guys:

I have laptop at home, connect to my home router using WLAN, I do get
IP address from my router 192.168.0.2, I used to connect to my work
using VPN, when I do "ipconfig" I can see two IP address, one for
local LAN and other for VPN, why two IP addresses?.

Also when I work using VPN, I can't go to any of the web sites, like
www.yahoo.com, when I disconnect VPN, everything is OK, what was the
reason?.

Thanks.

2. Cybex XP4040 does not work with E450 with TSI: gfxp0 is GFX8P @ 1280x1024

3. Need help getting DIP to work, I'm close....

4. Security Level?

5. Getting DIP to work

6. httpd help

7. Dip script won't run, but dip -t work?

8. recv(MSG_WAITALL)

9. dip dip dip

10. i am confused: DIP, SLIP, PPP, TCP ....

11. DIP Problem: Am I "slipping" or not?

12. dip "Unknown server error": what am I missing ?

13. DIP Problem: Am I "slipping" or not?