load balancing over 2 ethernet card

Post by emmanue » Sun, 11 Apr 1999 04:00:00

hello

i have 2 cable modem
one on eth0 and one on eth1
how could i make load balancing over
this two devices ??

is eql could do that or is there another software

thanks

load balancing over 2 ethernet card

Post by Curt » Sun, 11 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I don't believe EQL will work in this case.   It need multi-link support by
the ISP,
like dialling into a portmaster.

IPChains was to addresses this, but I haven't tried it yet.

>hello

>i have 2 cable modem
>one on eth0 and one on eth1
>how could i make load balancing over
>this two devices ??

>is eql could do that or is there another software

>thanks

1. load balancing multiple ethernet cards

Running AIX 4.3.2 with 1 10mbps and 2 100mbps ethernet
cards each having multiple IP aliases. The incoming trafic
is fairly well distributed among the 3 NICs but almost all
the outbound trafic goes through the first one. We use
3com's fast etherlink XL and on NT they have the Dynamic
Access thing but not for AIX. Is AIX have the ability to
set this thing up right?

2. partition > 2GB ???

3. multi-ethernet cards, load balancing

4. Video Mosaic source and binary release

5. Load balancing with 2 ethernet cards

6. Matrox Millenium II - where to buy?

7. Load Balancing Ethernet Cards

8. Intellimouse on Linux

9. balance 2.33 - a simple tcp proxy with load balancing and failover

10. Ethernet load balancing.

11. Ethernet load balancing and virtual hostnames

12. Ethernet load balancing

13. Ethernet Load Balancing...