Chat script for PPP connection to CIS

Post by Mark Mor » Fri, 20 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Anyone have a CHAT script for making a PPP connection to CIS via
Linux?

Mark Moran

http://mmoran.com/tm.htm

Post by Mark Mor » Wed, 25 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Anyone have a CHAT script for making a PPP connection to CIS via
Linux?

Mark Moran

http://mmoran.com/tm.htm

Chat script for PPP connection to CIS

Post by DMV » Wed, 25 Feb 1998 04:00:00

There is a document in the Compuserve Unix Forum that details all aspects of
setting up a PPP connection to Compuserve. Can't remember what it's called
but I'm sure the sysop for the Forum would know.
Carey.

>Anyone have a CHAT script for making a PPP connection to CIS via
>Linux?

>Mark Moran

>http://mmoran.com/tm.htm

Chat script for PPP connection to CIS

Post by Mark Mor » Wed, 25 Feb 1998 04:00:00

The only one I could find was one from the Netherlands, and I think it
was in Dutch! :*)

>There is a document in the Compuserve Unix Forum that details all aspects of
>setting up a PPP connection to Compuserve. Can't remember what it's called
>but I'm sure the sysop for the Forum would know.
>Carey.

>>Anyone have a CHAT script for making a PPP connection to CIS via
>>Linux?

>>Mark Moran

>>http://mmoran.com/tm.htm

Mark Moran

http://mmoran.com/tm.htm

Chat script for PPP connection to CIS

Post by DMV » Thu, 26 Feb 1998 04:00:00

OK,  I'll try and dig it out or give you a copy of my CHAT script although
I'm at work at the moment so you might have to wait a few days.

Carey.