Off-Topic - Any NNTP Specifc newsgroup?

Post by Sellar » Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Is there any specific NNTP discussion newsgroup?

--
Sellaro

Laboratorio do Mestrado em Ciencia da Computacao
Network Administrator - Departamento de Computacao - UFC

PGP Key Available Upon Request

Post by Jonathan Kame » Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:00:00

>Is there any specific NNTP discussion newsgroup?

Gee, how about news.software.nntp?

You *could* try searching through a list of available newsgroups before
wasting everyone's time and resources posting a silly question like
this to the entire world.

Post by Spheniscus Pravu » Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> >Is there any specific NNTP discussion newsgroup?

> Gee, how about news.software.nntp?

> You *could* try searching through a list of available newsgroups before
> wasting everyone's time and resources posting a silly question like
> this to the entire world.

If you were so busy as to not have time to waste, you'd ignore his posting.
Me, on the other hand...

S.P.

Post by M. Buchenried » Tue, 07 Mar 2000 04:00:00

>Is there any specific NNTP discussion newsgroup?

news.software.nntp perhaps ?

Michael

1. (off-topic | not off-topic) implementation of built-in command time

Hello !!!!

    I am a student of computer sciencie in Spain... I am triying to make a
minishell like bash but smaller...with only a few commands... I have to
implment command time but i am having problems. I am trying to execute a
command in a process child and count the time that it is executing. I have
used the structure tms...but i am not sure which camp of the structure to
use...... Any one can help me..?

Can tell me what i am making wrong? I dont't know how to convert...ticks in
seconds and mseconds... Thank you very much

 Ignacio Robledo Rosell

 http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~g990406
 "When code matters more than comercials"

2. Removing bootloader

3. Off-topic: Are there any free NNTP servers out there?

4. Linux-RAS

5. NNTP - Perl off topic question

6. Intelligent Architectures Design Technique

7. PROBLEM WITH SENDMAIL(OFF-TOPIC)

8. Telnet and login

9. Probably off-topic: ms: How to remove Linux

10. Off-topic: Printing bison.textinfo

11. A little off-topic

12. Slightly off-topic: xine - Hey Guenter, answer your 'phone!

13. Off Topic - Sort off, Multiple IP w/ Rogers@home.