1. LOCAL: [Hampton Roads, VA] Tidewater UNIX Users Group Meeting
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
TIDEWATER UNIX USER'S GROUP MEETING
Where: InfiNet Building, 4th floor conference room
See below for directions...
When: Tuesday, June 3, 1997, 7:30PM
* This month Bill Roberts of InfiNet will provide an introduction to
programming in Perl, with examples of typical (and some not so typ-
ical) text processing and networking applications. Bill is cur-
rently involved in some pretty hairy Perl programming in InfiNet's
Network Engineering Division.
* Of course, the usual hour or so of general UNIX talk and other
* We need an owner for the TWUUG web site. I'll be asking for volun-
teers at the meeting. The web site is hosted on a Linux machine
running the latest Apache server. For now, you can see it at
* For help or questions:
Directions to InfiNet Headquarters:
* The InfiNet Building is at 740 Duke St., at the corner of Duke St.
and Grace St. in downtown Norfolk
* FROM 264: Get off onto Waterside Drive downtown. Follow Waterside
Drive past the Union Mission (on your right) and continue to Bram-
bleton. Make a left onto Brambleton and make your first right onto
Duke St. The InfiNet building is on the corner of Duke and Grace
Streets. There is an entrance to the parking lot just before the
building on Duke. Park in any of the many InfiNet parking places.
Go around the building to the front door and buzz for the fourth
floor. Come in and ride the elevator to the fourth. Turn right
and walk into sales. They'll tell you where to go :-)
* From Downtown Norfolk: From Brambleton, make a left onto Duke St.
and see the paragraph above.
This article has been digitally signed by the moderator, using PGP.
http://www.iki.fi/liw/lars-public-key.asc has PGP key for validating signature.
PLEASE remember a short description of the software and the LOCATION.
This group is archived at http://www.iki.fi/liw/linux/cola.html
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
2. Apache 1.3.12/ATG Dynamo 4.5.1/Solaris 7 - Compatible?
3. Road Runner and Linux with a home network
4. DOS like commands on UNIX machine.
5. network card setup cox@home.....
6. smbfs: caching problems
7. COX @Home network woes... cable modem ;-(
8. Need an ILS Server
9. network card setup? cox@home.
10. road runner -> home network/firewall help
11. Report on VA Linux Startx SP2/VA Linux 420 [longish]
12. Linux and Cox Cable Modem (@home)
13. experiences with Linux and Cox@Home